This is an opportunity to photograph Miss Volkova in a professional studio, whilst she returns to the area! This event is open to photographers of all experience levels: whether you're new to photography and want to develop your skills in a friendly environment, or if you're a seasoned professional who wishes to create new content without the hassle of booking a creative team; you're welcome here!
Date(s): 28th/29th July 2018
Times: 9am - 7.00pm
Price: Price available on request
Location: (THE NEW) Synergy Photography Studio, Livingston, Scotland
What Are Studio Days And How Do They Work?
A studio day is an event that allows local photographers to work with a touring model, in a friendly, safe and professional environment.
The model and studio collaborate to offer 1-2-1 appointments from 1 hour long (and at an unbeatable price that includes all fees!), therefore these style of events are suitable for photographers that are on a low budget or only need a small amount of time to work on a specific project. (You don't have to shoot quickly though! You are welcome to pre-book as much time as you need, depending on availability. )
The Benefits Include...
- Avoiding the hassle and costs of co-ordinating a creative team
- Photographing a professional model on a 1-2-1 basis, that you wouldn't normally have the opportunity to work with
- You only have to pay for the booked time slot and not the model's day rate.
- No travel or accommodation costs to pay the model
- No studio fees or VAT to pay separately
- No additional fees for makeup and styling
- NO HIDDEN FEES!
- The opportunity to work in a safe, friendly and professional studio
- Staff present on set to offer professional assistance
- Complimentary refreshments
- Free parking
- Zero hassle portfolio building opportunity
- High production value at low cost
Saturday 28th July 2018 - Morning and afternoon availability
Sunday 29th July 2018 - Afternoon availability
To enquire about time slots or to book, contact Ally & Saskia directly on: email@example.com